Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Wonderful Wonderful Day

It has been a great summer so far! I've been super busy and I'm about to get a lot busier too with Seven Brides (Up at Sundance) and my new Job at Nordstrom. Fall is looking like its going to be just as busy, I'll be taking 19 credit hours and I'll be in SLACs production of Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson!
So far I:

Went home to Oregon


Took a road trip to Jackson Hole


Attended my first ever Toga Party


And had a singing Party in the middle of downtown Salt Lake City!


Life is so good. I was talking to Bronwyn the other day and she said "Jessica, we're doing it. I mean we are actually doing it. Like who would have thought that you me and John would be making a living from performing so soon. We made it!" And I feel that way. I feel like I am living the dream. I'm not in New York yet, I'm not on broadway, and I do have a lot of progress yet to be made, but I am living my dream! And I am happy. In two years I'll get to live my dream in New York (and hopefully on broadway) But I've be lucky enough to perform non stop for over a year, I am surrounded by people I love, and I am learning and growing. I love the memories I'm making and I look forward to creating many more, which will be just as wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment