Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Concrete Jungle, Where Dreams are Made of

I don't want to go on and on about New York, but I can't just not say anything about it! It was fantastic, I felt very good there. Its just a place I love. I went on as many auditions as I could when I was there, and I got some callbacks! It was a very inspiring trip, and made me so thankful for a wonderful BFA program. I am glad I have a safe place to learn and grow, to develop into the type of artist that I want to be. The directors and choreographers were so nice, and I was shocked at how many of them took the time to speak to me about my audition.

Seeing Bronwyn and John. I could go on and on for hours. Us three have a special bond, and when I got there it wasn't like "oh fun Jessica is visiting" it was "Oh great, now things are back to normal." I miss them so much already. But it wont be long till we are back together! :)

Haha and it was hilarious because I was actually living in the musical "In the Heights". I got off at the 181st and took the escalator just like in the song. I don't know why, but I was just so tickled with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment