Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes I get a good feeling

I had an amazing week. I've just been feeling so positive and so happy. I am so so lucky, I have just about everything I want.

The Voodoo darling show was INCREDIBLE. I am so in love with the darlings and with Jen, she creates beautiful shows and I'm thrilled I can be a part of them.
Ben and I had a few wonderful adventures as well, I couldn't be more proud of him. Just when I was losing faith in people changing, I see him go through such a transformation. He is honest, authentic, kind, funny, a person I just adore being around. And I'm thrilled every time we are together.

There are lots of exciting things happening for me :) new friends, romances, LA bound in may (like I've got a place), performances left and right. I'm a very lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment