Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart

I would very much like to write all my feeling and thoughts.
But there are so many and I can't organize them right now.
I feel very good, very peaceful.
But also just very full of thoughts!
Running through my mind right now:

*When one door closes, another door opens.
*But really when you close one door, you're able to open another.
*Those are two different things.
*You did that for me?!
*I'm so blessed
*Equity points
*Wild Party
*Singing for Jason Robert Brown
*Dates
*Friends. Friends?
*I made lots of progress
*21 credits...............
*Why do I have such a strong feeling about that all of a sudden??
*You're not nice to me... like ever
*If you only knew
*You encourage me to feel bad. And to feel anxiety.
*You FLEW HERE?!

And ssssssoooooooooo much more. I can't seem to put it all into words.
Thats kinda an awful feeling...
It because I haven't been singing and DANCING.
I've realized how much I express through dance. 
Its a new thing for me, I only discovered it last semester. 

So I'm THRILLED to be starting school, two shows and auditioning for a few more. 
Life is good. I am blessed. And most importantly:
I know who I am. 
I know exactly what I want.
I love who I am.
I am beautiful. 
I am smart.
I am good.
I am on purpose.
I love. 
I love I love I love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment