Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Go run run run, ya its a long way down. But I am closer to the clouds up here

So I wrote a blog full of feelings and whiney things. Then I decided to just say this:

I get to be happy. 
I get to accept what I cannot change and change what I can.
I get to see the truth.
I get to know that some people don't want to be in my life, and thats ok.
I get to know that I deserve the best of everything always.
I get to know that I am incredible. 

Who does it hurt for me to feel like I am incredible? I am. It only creates positive energy when I believe that. It makes me feel better when I believe that about myself, making me kinder, braver, happier. All good things. 

So today I am incredible, strong, happy. Regardless of others actions, words, thoughts.
I am me. If God wanted me to be something else or someone else, He would have. God made me exactly as he wanted. I have the ability to be perfect. Haha now I'll just spend my whole life working to be that perfection. 

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." - D&C 18:10

"You can be excellent in every way. You can be first class. There is no need for you to be a scrub. Respect yourself. Do not feel sorry for yourself. Do not dwell on unkind things others may say about you. Polish and refine whatever talents the Lord has given you. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in you heart. Love life and look for its opportunities." - Gordon B Hinckley 

No comments:

Post a Comment