Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

When there's more, so much more. Let me take your hand.

Some have told me I shouldn't support this group, that I shouldn't love their music. But I do. I just love this song. I get it. I mean I just GET it. I feel it. "Every flaw that we see within you and me is beauty". I feel that. I just feel like giving love to everyone, without any strings attached to that love. Haha maybe thats a hippie or out there thought. But I don't care. 


"No Strings"
The Anser

You're choosing words ever so slowly
Holding back, what havent you told me
In your eyes its gonna hurt
The truth we find in lies
Where are you, lost in a tomorrow
As you drown seeing only sorrow
When there's more, so much more
Let me take your hand

And before you say another word
Just trust the love you have is heard
Every flaw that we see within you and me
Is beauty

Cause there are no strings
No fine print at the bottom
No strings
To keep my love around you
Just say what you gotta say
And I'll love you anyway
With no Strings

Your knees are weak
I can see you're barely breathing
In your mind fear has left you thinking
What you have, have to say
Could make me run away


So before you say another word
Just trust the love you have is heard
Every flaw that we see within you and me
Is beauty

Cause there are no strings
No fine print at the bottom
No strings
To keep my love around you
Just say what you gotta say
And I'll love you anyway
With no Strings

Just say what you gotta
Just say what you gotta
Just say what you gotta say
Just say what you gotta say
And I'll love you anyway
And I'll love you anyway
Speak the truth
Speak the truth
And I'll love you anyway


Cause there are no strings
No fine print at the bottom
No strings
To keep my love around you
Just say what you gotta say
And I'll love you anyway
With no Strings

2 comments:

  1. I love you Jessica! You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song is.. Perfect. The Anser is amazing, and thanks for the lyrics

    ReplyDelete