Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Jessica

Yesterday was my birthday!! And it couldn't have been better. It was full of love and laughter and smiling and feeling good. I had the best breakfast with THE BEST people. I have some amazing friends. Ones who will change flights so they could make a stop in Utah to see me. Ones who jump on my bed singing Happy Birthday to wake me up. I am so lucky to have them around me, they love me, encourage me to grow and stretch, listen to me, they are just there for me. It feels so good to have people who will come to you and talk it out if there is a problem, or who will always answer their phone or callback. Again I just feel so lucky. (Also I got roses! Birthday flowers are just the best!! Better still when from a cute boy;)

My mother knows how to do birthdays. When I got to her house she had ballons and cupcakes in my favorite flavors and colors!! She always knows how to make someone feel special. We saw an AMAZING movie "50/50" GO SEE IT! I cried and laughed and just left feeling good :) And as always we ate food that was just as amazing :) I must admit I do feel a little spoiled that I get to have my mom around, she is just a 45 min drive away.

The day ended with a meal cooked by handsome men followed by a movie and dessert.

Over all this birthday was so good. So so good. I am the luckiest girl and I know I say that phrase over and over, but I really feel that way. I get to have so many good things in my life. I have so many good memories and I get to make more of them. I feel like I am in the right place doing the right thing. And that makes me feel joyful!!

Have a beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment