Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Like a Skyscraper

Not ready. I am not ready.

I wrote a blog... But then my feelings changed. Then they changed again.

I felt good about myself this week. I felt happy, worthy, smart, kind, pretty, lovable.

I didn't think it would be thrown in my face so soon. I mean I clearly got the message... do you need to keep sending it over and over?

But I felt a high yesterday and the day before... like I haven't felt in a long long time.

Why am I the one who was exempt from the love, light and authenticity you supposedly stand for? I felt no love, no light and no authenticity. I didn't ask for any promises, I ask for truth.

I am smart. I am kind. I am important.

I am. I am. I am.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and read it from the beginning. Impressions: you are a beautiful, sexy woman who is passionate about life, music and love. The theme seems clear: you loved someone deeply and were working on getting back to where you were in the best place to move forward, but he gave the best to everyone but you and took you for granted. Sorry to say some men can be shitheads. The part of your story that you've shared resonates with me because I was the coward that let the love of my life go and I can't forget that in the best moments it was spectacular. Nothing else has ever come close, even when I try to pretend that it does. Funny how some people who know what it is to be wounded have no problem creating pain for another person. Keep sharing, I love your honesty. Your story will have a better ending because you are truth and will live what is true instead of being a coward and rebounding into something that isn't real. I know it hurts, but someone that treats you like that doesn't care about anyone, even themselves.

    ReplyDelete