Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is love!


Lately all I want is to be in love. 
I have ALWAYS been the type of person who loves love. 
I have had this pulling on my heart.
Because I've been head over heels in love and that is the best feeling in the world. 
No applause, no promotion, no role in a show feels as good as being in love.
When all is said and done fame will not bring lasting joy, working will not bring lasting joy
Love is what drives everything. It is where all our favorite songs come from,
Where our favorite dances come from.
Anything that brings joy is centered in and around love. 

But for now I'll enjoy all the beautiful blessing that are filling my life: 
A job that pays me well
Friends I love
Family
An apartment I adore
Laughter
Abundance that fills my life
Music
Dancing
Musicals
Rediscovering faith

I'll enjoy, smile, open my heart, rejoice and be inspired. And I'll hope love finds a way into my life. 

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

No comments:

Post a Comment