Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm taking back my life, my life.

I feel like I can't write a blog, post anything on facebook, or basically express any feeling I have.

I feel great happiness and sadness sometimes.

Also I feel sick to my stomach.

And excited.

Facebook and blogging will be going away for me for a while. Its causing to much anxiety. And I'm busy working to create a beautiful life in which I am treated with love and respect. See I was getting neither of those before. So this week I've been taking my power, and changing my life. In some pretty major ways.

"Get out and Stay out" - Changing my life.

Thats all.


2 comments:

  1. good choice. i try to do internet fasts whenever i am making important decisions or trying to listen to God.

    i hope clarity, direction, and wisdom comes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. You are beautiful and deserve to be treated so. It was great to see you last night. I love you my dear Libra friend <3

    ReplyDelete