Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

But does that screaming come from me?

I'm "pre-period". For any woman I'm sure you know what that means... Crying over the store not having your favorite garlic bagels, and losing your favorite pen. Pretty much just feeling crazy. But here's a thought... Could it be that in this week when I feel "crazy", what if that is normal. What I'm meaning to say is women today get the bad rap of being "crazy" or "over emotional", but how can that be real? How can someone FEEL to much? Isn't that ridiculous? Why is the norm, desensitized unfeeling cold and hard? Does that seem normal? Doesn't everyone just want love and happiness and success? I don't feel like any of those things are cold or unfeeling. So hear this world I FEEL AND I LIKE IT! I don't want to be crying all day everyday and I don't want to be sweating sunshine and rainbows 24/7. But yes I do want to feel. There isn't anything wrong with feel sad or down as long as it isn't a perpetual thing. And there isn't anything "wrong with me". I often hate hearing "Whats wrong?". Nothings wrong. I'm busy feeling, will you please stop asking me stupid questions? Thanks
Anyway here is a song I haven't stopped singing all day. I'm in a Dave Matthews fix right now. Sing on Dave. 


"So Damn Lucky"

Everything's different
My head in the clouds

I hit this corner
With my foot on the gass
I started sliding, I lose it
Everything's different just like that

Oh my God, wait and see
What will soon become of me?
Frozen heart
Screaming wheels
Does that screaming come from me?
So damn lucky, when went on ahead
You say, you say
I see you later
I heard what you said a few minutes later
I'm sliding
Everything's different, again

Oh my God, wait and see
What will soon become of me?
This frozen heart
Screaming wheels
But does that screaming come from me?
I'm dizzy from all this spinning
Now I'm thinking that you did all you could
When you said my love
Take it slowly
Ok, is what I said
Oh my God, wait and see
What will soon become of me?
Frozen heart
Screaming wheels
But does that screaming come from me?
Take me back, just before I was spinning
Take me back, just before I got dizzy
Take me back, amazing what a minute can do
Just like you
So, so, so, so, up, around, around, around
Amazing what a minute can do
Around, Around, Around
Ok.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment