Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

If you want to view paradise, Simply look around and view it

So once in a while I get emotional. Let me rephrase that, once a month I get more emotional than usual. Almost anything will make tears start to trickle down my face. Like I have no control at all! Which is not true, but it feels that way sometimes. This is such a time. First off: Glee. Are you kidding me with that? I love willy wonka song they sang. I've alwas love it. Then with this quote:
“When you love some like I loved her, they’re a part of you. It’s like you’re attached by this invisible tether and no matter how far away you are, you can always feel them.”
- Sue Sylvester (Glee)
Holy tear fest in the middle of Starbucks. (where I watch glee)

Then movies with friends that should be happy but get me all sentimental and teary! Plus its raining, so it adds to the emotional-ness that has become my life.

Thank heavens for chocolate, good music and understanding people.


No comments:

Post a Comment