Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I may be small, but I've got giant plans: to shine as brightly as the sun!

Its been an awesome weekend :) I've spent lots of time with my amazing friends and today I spent it with my Gma, my mom and other family. I LOVE spending time with my family. Nothing big, but they love to celebrate everything! Mothers day has a feast of its own just as big and decorated as any other holiday. And why not?! These wonderful women should be celebrated. :)

Also I've been marking the recent changes in my life. I guess I shouldn't call them recent. I've been transforming a lot since this new year started. And I've felt for a while like I was on the edge of a big break through... like I was right about to have a major transformation come about inside of me but for some reason it just wouldn't burst open. Ladies and Gents it has BURST!!!!!!! Gosh I don't know even how to put it. But I felt like such a different person when I woke up on saturday morning... ok maybe not DIFFERENT. But.... Free, Full, Whole, Happy, Ready, Determined. And so many good things. God is so good. He knows exactly what needs to happen in my life and when. I am so grateful in this moment, for this moment. Anyway I felt so "different" that I wanted to change something. So I did. I changed my hair, I put my apt up for sale and I start the search for a new one tomorrow, I called up old friends and reached out to new ones.

Celebrate every moment because you have it. Because you can. Maybe I'll feel sad tomorrow, I know I'll feel sad in the future, but I'll try and remember how I feel now. Because if I didn't ever feel sad I wouldn't appreciate the feelings I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment