Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome to my silly life!

"You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you are wrong
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred...such a tired game
It's enough I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same"

LOVE THIS! I connect with these lyrics right now.

- Today is so beautiful I can hardly stand being inside!
- I had an awesome work out today and my body feels great.
- My friend Ami get married today!!!!! I'm so excited for her reception tonight.
- My newest intention is to be open. Open to people, life, opportunity, friendships.
- Looking back at a certain situation I was in I wish I would have acted differently. Because truth is there shouldn't be awkwardness... Neither party did anything wrong or hurt the other. And neither side was mature about it. So I get to change that next time!
- I'm feeling like I want to be friends with everyone. Maybe weird. I made a new friend at the gym and at the store today. PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!
- I'm so excited for Gyspy. A-it'll be a lot of fun. B-I will be uncomfortable at times but it'll help me grow (excited and nervous for that one) C-I get to learn!!! I know that every single person in the show will teach me something. Heck even at the callback I was thinking "how do they sound like that?!" in a good way. Belting is still ssssoooooooooooo scary for me. I can do it, but somedays my nods and chords are to swollen and it simply won't come out. Hopefully I can learn from the girls in the show. From what I heard at callbacks they all rock.
D-Burlesque dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I need to say anymore. I get to be sexy and dance. That and singing are the happiest things ever!
- I get to hang out with my best friend tonight :) it's been a long week without them! Good preparation though.
- I love life. I love my family. I love my friends. I feel love for everyone today. So anyone reading this, I'm sending love and happy energy out! I hope you have a fabulous day and find something beautiful, happy, fun, delicious, loving, in today and everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment