Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Run away with me

I've been recieving a lot of "Listen to this song" texts lately. And I love those. Music communicates more than most of us can do through just words. Thats the case for me always. Words don't flow for me. They don't come easily. I love writing lyrics and writing music, but sometimes I get frustrated with myself because words don't come easily. I see things in black and white so its difficult for me to change that when I write. Metaphors and clever play on words are a rarity.
I write a song everyday. I've done this for about two months now. I stopped for a little bit but missed it to much, so I started up again.
Here are a few of the songs I've been given.


















1 comment:

  1. Omg. Run Away with Me is my current obsession. Look up the Aaron Tveit version.

    Lobe you.

    ReplyDelete