Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It goes like this the fourth the fifth

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'" - Audrey Hepburn

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'"
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Heavens what a good week this has been! I've been working on making the best choice and picking the best things and it's made a big difference in how I feel and how I act.

Stumble upon is what I'm normally doing for the last 10 min in my classes and I found the above quotes and fell in love with them. I'm a big lover of quotes :) so if you have any send them my way please!!

I saw Tale of two Cities tonight as was blown away by the talent in it. I was called back for Lucy, the female lead, back in December and although I didn't book, I could already feel a connection with the role. She sings a song which hits so close to home for me, I love when I feel such a connection when watching a show. Every person was exceptional, and of course I had a few favorite standouts ;)

I'm feeling a feeling I haven't felt in a long time... I can't give it a name but it's making me smile, want to be better, try new things. Just the fact that I'm feeling this way is a big deal for me. It means my healing is farther along than I thought. It's a simple feeling and I'm just barely feeling it... But it's there.

I'm happy :) And smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment