Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Doing things we haven't for a while, a while ya

I have been fortunate enough to have a very happy last two weeks. For a few different reasons: being cast in Gypsy, losing weight, making new friends, getting an A on my hardest midterm! And I've spent every night except like two or three, hanging out with Gray. In group settings or just hanging out by ourselves (and Tito!!) It's been so nice to just feel like we can spend time together without any pressure. It's helped me take a look at how I communicate. I tend to demand communication from others but I've found that I was not always willing to give it. I wasn't always willing to share my feelings, good or bad. Which is a recipe for heart ache. It's also been so great to find out what I want and how I can get that. Most of that has to do with me. What I want from myself, and how I can go about calling forth that from inside.

I have learned so much about myself in the times when I have been single. Strangely I find myself being thankful for these times. Because I get to get rid of the things I don't want to keep, change the qualities and behaviors. So I guess in general I've been feeling gratitude.

NEW FRIENDS! I've made a couple of new friends who are amazing. Yes the friendships are new, but I'm thankful that they are there. It's nice to have fresh ideas, fresh people. They are fabulous and I like them very much.

Also. I have the best mom ever! I went to the ER and she drove and hour to come sit with me while they were testing me for all kinds of things. Luckily nothing to serious is going on! Not so luckily my meds make me pretty loopy and so I can't drive. Ugh :( so any hanging out hast to be at my house. Unfortunate.

Last night we had a scary movie marathon. It didn't start till like 10:30, haha so we only got to watch two movies, but let me know some of your favorite scary movies. Because I'm running out of good ones!!




This is Tito!! :) I love my puppy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Wait Until Dark and Watcher in the Woods when I feel like creepy movies.

    ReplyDelete