Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

There's a spark in you

Today I had a photo shoot with Amanda. She is wonderful. Here is one of the pictures from today



It's weird because I feel like I kinda don't look like myself in this picture. But I still like it.

Also I'm rediscovering how to trust myself. How to be kind to myself. Because I get to be.

I was able to catch up with Bronwyn for a little bit yesterday also. It was needed but not enough! So we will have another date soon.

I want school to be over. I want to go on spring break. I want to perform in Jackson this summer. I want to leave this place. I want better. I deserve better. I want the truth to come out. I want to be the truth. I want passion. I want love. I want the best. I settled before. For less than. I will have the best. I will be the best. I deserve the best. We all do. No more settling.

"You were given life it is your duty(and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life no matter how slight."- eat pray love



No comments:

Post a Comment