Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

That thing you got behind you is Amazing!

Sometimes people ask me what ethnicity I am. I giggle and ask them to guess. I get everything from Egyptian, Spanish (from spain), Mexican, Italian you name it and I've probably gotten it.

Truth is I'm not sure what I am. I know my mothers family is from Scandinavia, so they are all really light skinned. But my dad has black hair and Blue eyes. His skin is a little olive, not to dark but darker than my mother. But he doesn't know his real father so its a mystery!

Also my butt causes people to wonder :) Kim Kardashian is my celebrity look alike... at least thats why people tell me. Personally I don't think our faces are anything alike. But our bodies are almost identical in measurements. And I don't mind at all :)



Ethnic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment