Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Somethings are meant to be, the tide turning endlessly

I had a great weekend. Lots of good activities, good talks, good parties, good nights, and good friends. Good could be replaced with Amazing, wonderful, powerful, great, and they would all work perfectly. 


Ben Carson and I saw "Tangled" last night and let me just say it is so great!!! Its the best thing disney has done for a while. Carson kept telling me that and I thought... "we'll see about that." But he was right. It was adorable and funny and cute and perfect! Except her hair at the end... if you've seen this movie you know what I'm talking about. Ugh fix that mess disney. Other than that it was perfection! And now I may or may not be obsessed with lights even more...... Lanterns are a new addition to that list.


I have this fascination with lights... City lights, christmas lights, twinkle lights, airplane lights, stars, fireworks. I couldn't love any day more than I love the fourth of July. I love seeing the sky light up in celebration with beautiful colors and lights. I want fireworks at my wedding :) And I'll have them :) I love mood lighting... Light is just so beautiful to me. I often take the long way home just so I can catch a glimpse of the city lights. 


Also I'm enjoying making connections with people. And rekindling lost connections. Life is exciting. I have ups and downs but I get to chose to have more ups than downs. 


"Perhaps strength doesn't reside in having never been broken, but in the courage required to grow strong in the broken places"

No comments:

Post a Comment