Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I swear I'm working this out

I'm learning a lot about who I am. Qualities I want to chose to be. I believe I have everything inside of me to be the happiest person that ever lived, I have everything I need to create a beautiful life. Sometimes that is scary. I'm scared. But I'm not stopping. I get to experience courage.

I spent the night with my person last night. Its so hard when so many people are telling you what you should do but in your heart you know things need to be different. We are working. On ourselves and in turn on our relationship. I also feel fear about this... because it is unknown and because so many people are coming out of the woodwork trying to get in. Courage. I decided to feel courage. And last night was beautiful. It assisted me in seeing where things are going, where things will be.

I've learned over this last week that:
I am enough.
I am strong.
I get to be vulnerable.
I get to experience courage.
I am forgiving.
I am smart.
I love myself.
I am inspiring.
I am a good friend.
I get to keep discovering.
I get to keep growing.
I am a creator.

Thank you for this last week. For all the tears, all the phone calls with him, all the cuddling with him, but most of all for the time with me. The time for me to rediscover myself. Thats the most beautiful gift, because in doing so, in loving myself I give others permission to do the same.

I am. I am. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment