Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can you please just help this wounded soldier?

Sometimes I wait for people to tell me its ok to love myself.
I wait for permission from others to feel so many things, to think so many things.
To think I'm talented
To feel beautiful
To be smart
To be happy

No more. I've waited for so long, to long. And I get to have all these things right now. I get know I'm talented, weather anyone else thinks I am or not. I get to be beautiful regardless if anyone else thinks so. I get to be smart. I get to be happy. I get to be joyful.

I know that there are many things that add to joy. That create joy. I get to have all of those in my life. They don't have to BE my life though. I'm learning how to balance things. And to my surprise I'm a good balancer! :)

I want more of these things in my life to complete my balancing act:
Homework
School
Family
God
Spirituality
Food
Loving myself/taking care of myself
Dance
Love
Music

So I get to create all these things in abundance in my life! I'm so lucky :) How wonderful to be able to work on those things, to create those things!

Happy day to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment