Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wake up in the morning feel like P-diddy

Today I woke up at 7:40, so that I could get ready and cook myself breakfast all before I got to go to school. That is the earliest that I've been awake for a long long time. And it felt so good! I was able to get all the things done that I needed to before 10! Which is normally when I wake up. I probably shouldn't be staying up till 3 every night.... opps.

I still have no classes yet, but I did turn in all the paperwork needed for me to start adding classes, so tonight at midnight I will be able to add all my classes! I'm hoping for: a science class, a spanish class, an eglish class and an ethics class. That will be about 15 credits. I'd also LOVE if those classes were on either Mon/Wed or Tue/Thurs. I like having a long weekend :)

I want to go to Vegas. Very soon. I need some heat!! I've always found snow magical, and still do however, I am ready for summer to be here. I'm ready to wear shorts, and to not feel freezing! Although I wish it wouldn't be 100 or more everyday in the summers. Living in the dessert makes for some pretty wild winters and summers.

And let me say that so far 2011 has been pretty rockin. I've been able to spend time with people I love, I've gotten back into the gym and I'm in love! Woohoo!

For the rest of my life each year I'd like to have a goal of being a better me. So that each year I'm better than the Jessica of last year. To be honest I liked the Jessica of 2010. There were some rough parts, some characteristics that I've chosen to leave behind, but she'll be missed. Not to worry though, I'll have a brighter, shinier model here very soon.

Welcome 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I blog hopped here from Bri's page...I think you are pretty and...good luck with Tuachan!!! How awesome. Bri and I will come see you when you make it, we are regulars there :)

    ReplyDelete