Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just the way you are

Things anyone who would like to be my friend should know about me

1. I hate liars
2. I'm the most loyal person I know.
3. Carson Twitchell is the 2nd most loyal person I know. This is why we are such good friends.
4. I like trashy TV like Keeping up with the Kardashians.
5. I'm secretly thrilled when people tell me I look like them.
6. I have a weird obsession with grapes... black grapes.
7. I'm mostly attracted to black men.
8. I hate silly movies. Like cartoon movies... I almost hated Finding Nemo until I actually saw it.
9. I always have lip gloss with me. ALWAYS.
10. 99% of the time I have extra spearmint gum on me.
11. I have two guitars in my apt.
12. I like purple.
13. I'm actually shy.
14. I'm not shy because I'm not confident. I'm shy because I already have friends and I don't trust new people easily.
15. I don't like it when people say they "love me" when we've never even had a real conversation. I get the whole "love everyone" thing and I guess it some form I do have a little bitty bit of love for almost everyone, but not enough to say "love ya" to them.
16. For years I didn't like to touch anyone. Sometimes I still don't.
17. I'm hopelessly romantic.
18. Sometimes I don't think I want kids. Then I remember that I will someday.
19. Mostly I think the above because I'm not good with babies.
20. I'm not good with babies because they can't talk to me and tell me what they need.
21. I'm big on communication. If you have a problem just tell me.
22. Never beat around the bush. Its a waste of time.
23. I love earrings.
24. I will always love my mothers bed more than mine. Its always more comfortable.
25. I don't like going to sleep. But I love sleeping.
26. I'm LDS but I have gay friends. SURPRISE we aren't crazy.
27. If there was a riot against that stupid Boyd K Packer riot I would have gone.
28. I love my gay friends. They are wonderful people... most of them.
29. I don't judge. I leave that for Jesus.
30. If I'm really comfortable around you, I'll start acting like a little kid and talking like one.
31. I like animals a lot, like this bunny

1 comment: