Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Boo

I am sick! Still. Lucky for me I have an awesome boyfriend who comes to my house and gives me delicious drinks (zero calorie vitamin water) and scary movies! And lucky that I have a cute dog named Tito who has kept me company. AND lucky that I have wonderful books.

I staffed great life part one this last weekend. It was so amazing! It was like going through it all over again. Only more exhausting. I think thats why I got sick actually. I just ran my body down. But it was worth it. I get to staff part two next weekend. I'm really excited about it.

Halloween is coming. And I am ready. I am going to be lady gaga :) I have my wig, my costume and my shoes all ready to go. Gray is being Michael Jackson, so we'll be the best pop stars ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I am excited for Christmas season. Only ten days until I get to pull out my Christmas music. And till I can start in with the peppermint hot chocolates!!! I love Christmas time so much. It'll actually be my first with Gray :) Even though it'll be our third since knowing each other, the first year he was in Tennessee, then the next year I was in Portland plus we were kinda in a weird place. So I'm excited to have my best friend to do all the wonderful Christmas activities with :)

Keeping up with the Kardashians ends this weekend. My heart is saddened by this. I like to see what Kim wears every show... because I know if it looks good on her it'll look good on me. (I'm an inch taller than she is and a few inches smaller but pretty much the same idea) I guess I'll have to fend the fashion world all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment