Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I can do it right? Right.

I have four jobs. Lagoon, Bebe, Pirates of Penzance and Macaroni grill. I have decided to cut down on Bebe and no longer do Pirates. I would love to do it, but I would rather do Frightmares, so thats what I will be doing.

Also I need time. I've been so busy the last few weeks, I feel like I haven't had anytime to just be me. Do to something just for me, just because I want to.

I'm exhausted. But at least its from doing things I love. I wouldn't go back and change any of it. Maybe someday soon I'll have time for a Grey's anatomy and a nap :)

I got caught in a rain storm yesterday... and I didn't dance or play in it at all because I had things to do... thats a sign that I've let myself be to busy. A month ago I never would have ran to get out of the rain. So although I do love life right now, its time for a little shift. I love everything I'm doing, but I need to love myself more than my activities and right now I don't.

Gray couldn't be sweeter to me. Quotes of yesterday include "Baby you can beat this and I'm here to hold your hand through it." "Baby girl you are the most perfect thing to me. I love you." " You're my angel."

I adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment