Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I miss Hawaii already. I wish I could move all the people I love there, and we could just live on the beach...or in the forest. Either one is great. I loved being there. And it was great to just wake up and say "today I want to snorkel." or "today I want to sit on the beach all day and read" and so I did. It was a much needed vacation.


I will live in Hawaii someday. I promise.

One thing not so great... I didn't run a single day there... its been almost two weeks since I have been running. Ugh. I'm starting again tomorrow though. I've gotta work my way back up. And I will!!!

IN OTHER NEWS!
I move to salt lake this week. I'm moving in with my friend Bronwyn, and I'm excited about it. We are both big on fitness and being healthy so it'll be great to live with someone who will push me to keep me on track and I can do the same for her.

I can tell that it's going to be a good summer.


Also, I just ate two fiber one bars and a fudgesicle and don't feel bad at all about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you will be close. I have missed you more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete