Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hahahahahaha

Hahaha also... I received a very interesting call from a certain... code of honors... which had some pretty crazy things to say... and asked me some pretty crazy questions. Some were not so crazy, but I had to honestly laugh and a few questions I was asked. Oh goodness. It was all cleared up, thankfully. But it got me thinking a lot.

I was asked if I wanted to basically "tell on" anyone. And I was shocked. No. No I do not want to place myself on a holier than thou thrown and gossip about people behind there back, have them possibly kicked out of school for something that I don't even really know happened, and then make it impossible for anyone to find out that I said it. Thanks code of honor, but I think I wont gossip and I will not spread lies around. And if I have a problem with someone, I'll go talk to them. I'm not afraid, and I don't need to go behind backs. Thanks for the offer though.

Hahahaha Oh code of honor... and those who love it so.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to me how the "honor code" really goes against the fundamental belief we have as Christians that people struggle and make mistakes, are not perfect, but are doing the best they can. Let's not forget "those who are without sin, cast the first stone." Who can say they are perfect? Probably the person "tattling" to the honor code office isn't even your friend and knows nothing about you, your life or what is really going on. Is it anyone else's business what we do? Hasn't it always been between us and God anyway? I'm sure if the Savior were here, he wouldn't be interrogating people, acting on heresay and anonymous accusations, but loving, teaching, showing compassion and love. I know you are now and have always been Temple worthy and that is all that should matter.

    ReplyDelete