Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Casey At the Bat- WE FINALLY OPENED!

Tonight was the first show of "Casey at The Bat". Not just our first show, but the first show...ever. Which is so exciting. Its thrilling that so many important people are flying in to see this show. The writers did Disney's beauty and the beast and several other projects.

I didn't realize until late that this is a big deal. Lots bigger than we thought. I'm pretty sure all our shows are sold out, if not all, all but one.

Every person to ever play my character (Margret) will base her off what I have done with her... I originated a role! Already! WOW! Thats a big deal!

I am so lucky to be a part of this. I'm happy I decided to do this show. Its been a blast, and the people in it are so talented its crazy. I hope everyday that some of their talent will rub off on me. BONUS, they are great people too!

Life is pretty great. I get to sing, dance and act for a few hours everyday, my whole family is in town, I've got lots of strawberries in my fridge, I'm in love with a boy, A boys in love with me, God and I are talking a lot, things are just good. Simple and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment