Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

SEXY SWIM DAY (And all that goes along with it)

SEXY SWIM DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've found that when I have a positive, reward/goal to work toward I do better at achieving said goal. So Pj and I created Sexy Swim Day. Its May 1 2010 and on this day we plan on going to the pool with our new sexy bodies that we have worked so hard to get. We are going to reward ourselves. Enrolling others in my goal always assists me, so now almost all my friends are working towards the same goal. And its great to have people who can come from a loving place and say "do you really want to eat that Jessica? Sexy swim day." I can call or text them and they assist me keeping on track. PLUS it makes me accountable to someone other than myself, and for me that a big motivator.

Just for some extra info, I typed a huge post all about my new passions that I'm working toward, and it was all deleted. Ugh. BUT hopefully I'll get them up in shorter versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment