Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love it

LOVE IT - MORNING STYLE
This morning (Feb 15th) I woke up to my alarm (demi lovato ringtone on my phone) rolled over and turned it off. THEN I pressed play on my iHome and took the chances to see what songs fate would have me wake up to today. Today fate loves me. The first song played was:

Hey soul sister - Train - My current favorite. I can't get enough of it :)
All you need is Love - The Beatles - Who doesn't love this song. All you need is love!
Don't stop believing - Glee Cast - ugh!!!! PERFECTION. My motivational song. It makes me remember summer :)

LOVE IT - VALENTINES STYLE
Last night two of my friends and I had a Valentines day dinner, we got ourselves boxes of chocolates, heart shaped pizza, doughnuts, ate them all and watched love things on TV. It was perfect! I was able to share a night with not just one person I love, but two!!! Last year my mom and I had a Bourne trilogy marathon and ate carbs. Which I'll be honest I loved... I love Jason Bourne...and I love carbs...AND I love my mom. But this year it was nice to celebrate love :)

I was a little sad yesterday though because my love wasn't able to come to our dinner. He was working until late last night, which I understood, but still... Last year we weren't able to be together and this year I thought it would be nice to at least see each other. AND WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gray surprised me at my door with flowers and a box of chocolates! He drove all the way down after a night of working to surprise me :) I'd never gotten flowers and chocolate on Valentines day before, it is wonderful!

Yay for Valentines day. A day to celebrate Love. I once hated it SO much. But why? It doesn't have to be about romantic love, if your heart feels for someone else then this is a day for you to celebrate that. And love is the ultimate reason to celebrate. I love love.

LOVE IT - LIFE STYLE
I love life. I love psych class. I love dance class. I love voice lessons. I love my mom. I love Gray. I love Tasha, Josh, Aaron, Matt, Travis, Pj, John, Dallin, Billy, Michael, Brooke, Zach, Daniel, Matthew, Ryan, ALL MY FRIENDS. I love my house. I love change. I love service. I love grape crystal light. I love warm wind. I love film. I love music. I love my life.

LOVE IT - PERFORMING STYLE
I am loving rehearsals. A lot. The music is so fun, the dancing is so fun, its just a feel good musical. Nothing that will change your life, but when you leave the performance you will feel good. And maybe that will be a life changing experience for someone. Working with the cast is awesome, there are some pretty darn talented people at BYU. We open at the end of March and I'm pretty pumped for it. Plus I'm learning a lot about myself as a member of a cast and how I show up.

A few weeks ago I found out that I was cast in the summer shows at Lagoon! Which will be fun, I will love being able to take some classes at the Salt Lake Center, I'll love living in Salt Lake, I'll love performing, and I'll love having an amazing summer!! :)
Tuacahn lets us know hopefully this next week. I was called back for Jane in Tarzan, which would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. so we'll see how that goes, and Jackson Hole auditions are this weekend! I'l excited about my future :)

Also I can't wait to move to LA. To start auditioning and booking films, TV shows, to finally sign my record deal. Its all coming and its going to be amazing. It is amazing.

LOVE IT - BODY STYLE
I'm just going to say it. I love my body. I've always been a pretty healthy eater but just not eating actual meals, now I cook myself three meals a day and have snacks! I still go to the gym everyday. I love feeling my body moving, feeling myself grow stronger. Its amazing to have a body that works. I'm trying these new work outs and they are bringing me great results, I'm seeing my abs come out like never before. People, I have cut lines! Woohoo!

Pj, John, Gray, Joe and me are working towards "SEXY SWIM DAY!" on May first we are all going to go to the pool and show off all our hard work. Its nice to have people to assist you, support you, just to have people working towards the same goal. Haha even if I'm the only one really taking it super seriously :)

1 comment: