Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love you anyway


"Things have not been easy I guess everybody knows
we've had our highs but oh we've had our lows
hope that you remember those cozy summer nights
when something deep inside you told you this was right
and even when you tell me we don't fit that well we got something beautiful i hope you agree
because you mean so much to me, that
 
I love you anyway, yes I love you anyway
even on the rainy days
when you wont meet my gaze and there's nothing left to say,
thats when I know its true 
that I was meant to be with you,
so you can do what you may 
but I will always stay
'cause I love you any way
 
I don't if I'll ever be what you really need,
but I'll just keep on trying even if I don't succeed
I really hope I get there even if for just one day
and if I don't I really hope you say
 
I love you anyway yes I love you anyway
even on the rainy days
when you wont meet my gaze and there's nothing left to say
thats when I know its true
that I was meant to be with you
so you can do what you may
but I will always stay
'cause I love you anyway
 
nobody likes to think that someone see's the ugly in them
but people wind up all alone if they don't let somebody in 
and its a bit nieve to think that loving, living together we wont see
all the shamefull things inside us, but if we love then we'll be free
to be you and me and we'll agree that unconditionally
 
I love you anyway yes I love you anyway
even on the rainy days
when you wont meet my gaze and there's nothing left to say,
thats when I know its true
that I was meant to be with you
so you can do what you may
but I will always stay
'cause I love you anyway
 
yes I love you anyway"


I'm in love. Despite all my efforts not to be. I fought it hard, but I lost. I learned that I can't fight love. 
Love is love. Its always going to win. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment