Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I confess

1. Every time I sing for people (church, school, an audition, performance, whatevs) I tell myself that I'm the best singer they have ever heard. I always do better when I do.


2. I tell myself everyday that I am stunning, beautiful, loving, passionate, authentic and whatever else I feel like being that day. 


3. I used to get terribly nervous when meeting new people. Thats only changed this last month.


4. It gives me anxiety to call people on the phone that I do not know.


5. There was about a month this year where my diet was only popcorn and diet root beer. 


6. I'm obsessed with the color purple. Dark deep purple. Never light purple.


7. I am always cold. 


8. I sing all the time. Literally. I'll be in public and someone will tell me I have a beautiful voice and I wont even be aware of the fact that I was singing. 


9. I watch myself sing in the mirror. And I video tape performances and watch them. It helps me get rid of "isms" that I do.


10. I love diet cherry dr pepper.


11. I think people who don't drink soda because "its bad for you" are silly. Most of them eat garbage anyway. 


12. People who are different or weird just to be different bug me.  


13. I 100% believe that I am going to be a successful working actress and musician/recording artist. 


14. I also 100% believe that I will do the above and have a family. 


15. I believe that nothing is impossible.


"The things which are impossible with men are possible with God" Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment