Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a mess


SOOOOO for those of you who don't know me that well, let me fill you in on an important little fact. I AM MESSY. Dirty? NO. People often think that messy people are dirty, this however is not true. My car is messy, my apt is messy, however I am not messy. I am very put together. But it stresses me out when things are perfect. When my bed is always made, clothes are all put away. I don't enjoy it. And it doesn't bother me. I have no problem with the fact that there are clothes on my floor. They aren't dirty, I wash them. But I am working on this because I realize that not everyone is on the same page as I am. Its a slow process, but Its coming along. My closet is now totally organized, and my car is as well... well all but my trunk.... as seen in the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment