Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

21




Yesterday was my 21st birthday :) It was the best birthday I have ever had, seriously I don't think it could have been more perfect. When I got to school a few of my friends and I went and got "Birthday breakfast!!!" Kids at BYU are so funny haha anyway then I was able to spend some time with my mom, we did a little shopping, had some food. It was just good.
I knew I was going to dinner with my best friend PJ later that night, so I got all dressed up and we went out. While at dinner he said "So this is supposed to be a surprise, but I just have to tell you. We are taking you on a scavenger hunt!" and so I thought I knew what was going to happen that night. So he takes me to the car, blind folds me and starts driving. Finally he parks, leads me someplace, and I have NO IDEA where we are at. He rips off my blindfold and there are tons of people and they yell "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" and balloons and confetti are flying everywhere!!!!!! Biggest surprise of my life!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly it felt like a movie.
Me and all my friends danced for hours, drank mocktails, and had the best time. The decorations were perfect, the color scheme was Pink Black and Silver. All my favorites! And my cake. OH MY GOODNESS. Perfection. It was black with pink and silver polka-dots. And it had sparkler candles on it!!!! It was just like that show, My super sweet 16. Except I was turing 21 haha.
It was the best party I have ever been to, I couldn't have planned it better myself. It was perfect. I can't even get over it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I am so lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment