Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Somewhere only we know

How can your heart want something so much, while also wanting anything but that thing?

"whoever said "What you don't know can’t hurt you", was a complete and total moron. Because for most people I know, not knowing is the worst feeling in the world." - Grey's Anatomy

I don't know. I don't know what I want, whats going to happen, what has happened, where I stand, who stands with me, I just don't know. I wish that God would just tell me what I should do. It's so much easier to follow directions, finding out on my own is the worst.

Today is emotional. I'd give anything to know why. I'm feeling emotional and I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. I read a quote today: Faith and Fear cannot coexist. One gives way to the other. Just believe in yourself, take chances and never be afraid to go for what you want. Then you will be at peace and be happy. Others can use fear as an excuse to hurt or mistreat other people, or to keep them from growing and getting things of value, but don't let that be you.

    ReplyDelete