Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seriously? Seriously.

Yesterday was a heck of a day. Started out great, woke up with some of my favorite people around me, in a place I love. Followed by a wonderful movie (Adam). For those who have not seen it, you need to. It is beautiful. The message was so great and it was presented so well. I was blown away by the acting as well. I love when I go to movies and they make me remember why I'm still doing what I'm doing. When they remind me why I'm working so hard. Because I love when I have an experience during a film, a show, a concert; when I can do more than just "see" a show. When I'm moved to the point that I have an experience. Those moments change my life. And maybe in just a small way, but they do. And I want to pay it forward. I hope someday I can give people the joy that I have when those artists give me an experience. I pray that I can one day do the same for other people.

My little red car is now in the shop however :( I was in a little ditch and lost my oil pan. Thankfully I'll get it back soon :) Sad news number two, my camera screen is broken :( yay for it still being able to take pictures though :) haha the little view finder is useful now. Thank heaven Kodak still feels the need to put a view finder on a digital camera, otherwise I'd be up a creek!

Lots of feelings bubbled up yesterday. I'm not sure how I feel about it all yet... I miss something, but I'm not sure what yet. Someone being there when your car is in a ditch. Knowing that this one person will drop anything to help you. That position is empty for now. I haven't decided yet if I'd like someone to fill it quite yet. It was nice to know that I could do it by myself though. That I can be an adult all by myself. Scary as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment