Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love my life





Simply put I love life.

Its not perfect, I'm not perfect and the people and events are not perfect. But I love it all anyway.

AND I love my friends for making the most of situations. Tuesday night could have been such a crappy night. But because I have amazing friends we made it one of the best nights.

I am in love with dancing right now. I have a feeling thats where all my money will be going...gas (so I can get to Salt Lake) and then paying to get in. And I am so ok with that.

There is a new quote that I need to share! I think its beautiful and uplifting and I want to spread beautiful and uplifting things!

"Perhaps strength doesn't reside in having never been broken, but in the courage required to grow strong in the broken places"

Love it. I love everything about it.

Oh and I love being wrong about people. I am pretty shy (although most people would not agree) I just get really nervous when I meet new people, I guess you could say I'm intimidated by people. So I love when I start to really hang out with someone, really get to know them and they are totally different than I thought. Not that I ever think that people are bad, but its just a wonderful surprise when I get along with people who I never thought I would, people who I was intimidated by! I'm finding that most everyone has good intentions, and almost all people really are good, you just need to get to know them.

1 comment: